Saturday, November 24, 2012

Triple Action Purex

I love this brand of detergent because I feel it does a great job cleaning our families clothes and it is  very affordable for those on a tight budget.

I just tried the new and improved Triple Action Purex. My clothes came out clean, bright, and smelling good(which is a plus with 3 boys). This was a liquid sample and left no residue on the clothing and could be added under or on top of the clothes.

I felt it did the job, but saved some money in my pocket compared to some of those other pricey brands. We normally use the Free and Clear Purex, but I had to try this one on my towels(I love the fresh smell on clean towels).
If you have small ones that seem to always get dirty and you spend alot of time doing laundry. Try Purex for a clean and inexpensive detergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment