Thursday, November 29, 2012

Airborne

I received 4 sample from Airborne for review. Airborne  helps support your immune system with a formula of 14 vitamins, minerals and herbs.  
Hot Soothing Mix- A blast of vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs with a honey and lemon flavor. This was great warm, although it was hard to get the right blend of water and mix(mine was more watery). Although occasionally I have tea with honey and lemon; I did not enjoy the flavor of this mix. I am guessing the honey was too strong for my liking, but I did enjoy the warmth of this one.   
 
Plus Energy- 8 B vitamins help support metabolism, Caffeine free and a citrus flavor. Loved the taste of this one and it did help with my energy level that day. I loved the fact that this is caffeine free; unlike some other energy drinks out there. The citrus flavor was good and had no medicine after taste.
 
Chewable Tablet-Vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs with berry flavor. This one was a chewable tablet that both my daughter and I tried. She loved the berry flavor and the fact that it tasted like candy. Unlike her I really disliked this one and felt the berry flavor was so strong; it was so sweet I felt thirsty afterward.
 
Effervescent Tablet -Vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs with zesty orange flavor. This one was my favorite and I will definitely be buying it again. I loved the ease of a tablet in nice ice cold water. Tasted like Tang and was very refreshing. 
 
*Airborne products can be bought at your local drug store or market.  
                                                        
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment