Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mama Voxbox from Influenster

 
I was so excited when opening this box since it was my first from Influenster . Everything was packed neatly in a durable  box(that I plan to paint and recycle for use in my daughters hope chest). I received gel insoles from Dr. Scholls, microwave macaroni and cheese from Annies, soft baked bar from Belvita, and 2 different tinted BB creams from Ponds.

My kids immediately went for the Belvita soft baked, ( wait a sec, I thought this was a mama voxbox), well I got to taste a bite anyway. It was very soft and delicious. It was not dry like most bars but very moist and  full of chunks of fruit.

Annie's macaroni was next. Very comparable to other name brand microwave macaroni cups as far as ease of preparation. The taste was also very similar, nice and creamy and cheesy. The plus side, it was made from organic products.

Dr. Scholls gel shoe insoles where next. I decided to give them a good testing out on our trip to the pumpkin farm. These insoles fit perfectly into my tennis shoe. Because they had a slightly sticky surface to the bottom of the insole; there was no bunching up as I walked. Although, I imagined that the sticky would were off over time, I doubt there will be much movement to the insole because of the gel texture. Not only did the gel cushion my step it kept my feet nice and cool; key to visiting a pumpkin patch with 4 excited kids.

Last, I received Ponds BB cream. They sent 2 different shades to try; so I tried out the light shade. Because I am a busy mom of 4 kids, I loved the the fact that the cream included a moisturizer, spf and tint all in one. I used this cream in replacement of my normal foundation and used a little face powder on top of it. Loved how it went on; very smooth and light. This one is a keeper and a must to try out.

All in all, loved this first voxbox. Felt like a pampered mom; which is rare in this house. Nothing negative to say about any of these products.

*This box was sent to me by Influenster inexchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment